Advertisement

Jun Culture

topic posted Sat, January 22, 2011 - 12:27 PM by  ame
Share/Save/Bookmark
I am interested in a Jun Culture will pay for culture and shipping...
posted by:
ame
offline ame
Hawaii
Advertisement
  • Re: Jun Culture

Tue, March 1, 2011 - 2:57 PM
    I second this.. please let us know. thanks for creating the discussion ame.

Fri, March 4, 2011 - 12:25 AM
      I can ship you a bottle of Herbal Enzyme Elixir from Herbal Junction. However, it's debatable whether or not one is able to maintain a culture with just that. I have received many "Jun" cultures from several different sources, but none of them have maintained the taste/quality of Herbal Junction's enzyme elixir.
      I have had success for a limited amount of time/ferments with using the bottled product. A 6oz bottle is roughly $6 and i imagine the shipping would be $10. At my store we generally carry the love potion, think drink, around the world and cosmic think. You can choose from those or go here:
      www.herbaljunctionelixirs.com/junset.htm
      I've never tried to order something from his site so.... good luck.

Thu, November 8, 2012 - 2:41 PM
    I have a limited number of cultures for sale. I would like to give them away for free, but right now need to make money any respectable way I can!
    $32 for jun mother, starter liquid, and priority shipping. You will need a glass or ceramic container, honey, and bottles.
    Thanks!
    Jennifer

Mon, November 19, 2012 - 10:23 PM
      I am very interested in learning more about Jun. I have been brewing kombucha for years and now have it on tap at my house. It is our kids soda. Is a Jun culture similar to a scoby? Is the brewing process similar and does it reproduce every time you make a batch? Thanks

Fri, December 7, 2012 - 11:29 AM
        I'm interested in Jun Culture also...
        Will pay for culture and shipping/handling.

Thanks...
        Craig

Sun, December 9, 2012 - 10:05 PM
      Greetings, very interested in a mother and liquid. Maybe you still have some left? Where do we go from here? Thank You and Blessings!

Recent topics in "Kombucha Tea"