Advertisement

Jun Culture

topic posted Sat, January 22, 2011 - 12:27 PM by  ame
Share/Save/Bookmark
I am interested in a Jun Culture will pay for culture and shipping...
posted by:
ame
offline ame
Hawaii
Advertisement
  • Re: Jun Culture

Tue, March 1, 2011 - 2:57 PM
    I second this.. please let us know. thanks for creating the discussion ame.

Fri, March 4, 2011 - 12:25 AM
      I can ship you a bottle of Herbal Enzyme Elixir from Herbal Junction. However, it's debatable whether or not one is able to maintain a culture with just that. I have received many "Jun" cultures from several different sources, but none of them have maintained the taste/quality of Herbal Junction's enzyme elixir.
      I have had success for a limited amount of time/ferments with using the bottled product. A 6oz bottle is roughly $6 and i imagine the shipping would be $10. At my store we generally carry the love potion, think drink, around the world and cosmic think. You can choose from those or go here:
      www.herbaljunctionelixirs.com/junset.htm
      I've never tried to order something from his site so.... good luck.

Thu, November 8, 2012 - 2:41 PM
    I have a limited number of cultures for sale. I would like to give them away for free, but right now need to make money any respectable way I can!
    $32 for jun mother, starter liquid, and priority shipping. You will need a glass or ceramic container, honey, and bottles.
    Thanks!
    Jennifer

Mon, November 19, 2012 - 10:23 PM
      I am very interested in learning more about Jun. I have been brewing kombucha for years and now have it on tap at my house. It is our kids soda. Is a Jun culture similar to a scoby? Is the brewing process similar and does it reproduce every time you make a batch? Thanks

Fri, December 7, 2012 - 11:29 AM
        I'm interested in Jun Culture also...
        Will pay for culture and shipping/handling.

Thanks...
        Craig

Sun, December 9, 2012 - 10:05 PM
      Greetings, very interested in a mother and liquid. Maybe you still have some left? Where do we go from here? Thank You and Blessings!

Recent topics in "Kombucha Tea"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
One fruit fly! Help! Becky 1 September 9, 2014
Divide scoby Rebecca 0 September 9, 2014
funny gays Unsubscribed 0 August 21, 2014
Getting the labels off GT kombucha bottles DD 0 July 19, 2014